Thursday, April 20, 2017

Son,wish ur first dream come true


Only with about 5 months' studying time left,time is flying without a word.Although it's holiday now,cheap fake oakleys, son has plenty of homework to do which takes up nearly most of the day everyday.Even watching a wonderful movie together becomes a thing which sometimes can't be realized.The students nowadays indeed are having a hard life.With a little bit carelessness,they will fall behind some others,in another word,they will fail in study and make dreams nothing.I told son again and again,no matter whether he fails or not, study is a thing at anywhere and at any time.Although I expect him to enter his wanting school so much,I more wish him to bravely face all difficulties and failures.Especially he will be a man in the near future.Lots of people seeing or hearing about my son said that I had a good idea on educating kid.In fact,I never think about that,merely only wanting him happy and love him.Each method of education has disadvantages as well.Remind myself thinking more about them,I just want to be a good mom,cheap snapback hatsnot a good wife,good teacher~~of course,everything is got ready for him but good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment