Thursday, April 27, 2017

keep promise

Watching the names on QQ and find I have few netfriends now.These months I only talk with students sometimes,cheap oakley sunglasses, so here is also another place for me to communicate with them.Suddenly I remember the students I taught a few years ago,yeah,those days were as happy as now.I like them from heart,however I can't measure how they like me.I still can feel each moment was full of joys, still remember two boys' words in class:"Teacher,don't delete us from QQ,"I told them I won't.
But now,they are not in my QQ.They were lost following my old QQ,or say that I thought it was time to say goodbye to them.They won't remember my promise,because more teachers and new things filled in their minds soon,they will never care about whether I can keep promise.However,I didn't keep my words indeed!
One day,I will find too many students here,maybe I willl do the same thing.When we part,then no need to say anything,so many lookings will disappear in my mind.When we can't remember each other's names or even wouldn't like to say hello,cheap nfl jerseys, why don't we leave quietly!

No comments:

Post a Comment