Thursday, April 20, 2017

Maybe a bad day for son.

These days,son has had a cold and didn't go to school today.It's common for him to catch a cold at the time of examinations every year.The worse thing is that son didn't get good scores,cheap oakleys, falling a lot.His scores are always up and down,not stable.Last time,he was satisfied.We have a biggest dream of present that he wishes to the No.1 Middle School.Just now, I told him there was a bit danger to realize such a dream.Instead,he seemed very peaceful on hearing the results and said it was nothing,which I feel easy now.Of course,I gave him some advice and reminded him of something he should pay attention to.A key is how to balance the time of playing and studying.I also advised him to do things more quickly and try to be more efficient.I was sure his heart was not so peaceful as appearance.I know that he will try his best and I believe he can make it at last.Every experience is necessary and especially hardships in study and life are very helpful to his growing.
Son, cheap jerseys, fighting!



No comments:

Post a Comment